One of the worst situations in parenting is when a child has a problem and we know nothing to handle it properly, causing long-term consequences for the child, leaving torment and regret to ourselves.
Since we can't predict what problems might happen to our children, spending some time learning first aid is a wise investment of time.
This program focuses on how to handle common issues as childcare: milk choke, foreign body aspiration, falls, burns, convulsions...
Scroll down for detailed course content.
The program is divided into 2 parts:
- Part 1: Online class: consists of 2 parts with 24 modules: Learning and testing theory first at home helps you save time studying theory in class, prolonging practice time.
- Part 2: Hands-on practice training: A specially developed program that helps learners to correct first aid postures and movements until they meet the standards. Direct interaction between trainers and students not only helps you to answer your questions but also expands your practical knowledge about first aid. Part 2 covers: Part 1 summarizes knowledge, Q&A, practice, situation handling, and tests.
After completing 2 modules, you will master the theory and confidently perform first aid in real-life situations. Apart from a course completion certificate, you also get a lot of material that helps you study and memorize such as manuals, videos, mobile apps, and more; so that you are always ready for emergency situations.
The program was developed and guided by a paramedic (first aid specialist) Tony Coffey. Tony Coffey has more than 28 years of lifesaving and teaching experience in Sydney (Australia) and 6 years in Vietnam. He is the author of one of the most popular first aid manuals in Australia and New Zealand. With the experiences of many years of professional work, Mr. Tony will provide you the knowledge and skills to effectively handle real-life situations.
Part 2: Hands-on practice training is currently available for individual registration in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and selected cities only. If you would like to register for groups or companies outside Ho Chi Minh City, please contact us for special offers.
If you look for online theory only course, please check out this course.
- Introduction to First Aid 00:07:00
- Principles of First Aid 00:05:08
- Priorities 06:41:00
- DR.CAB/ DRS.ABCD procedure 00:07:25
- Unconscious victims 07:25:00
- Sudden cardiac arrest 00:04:32
- Epilepsy and Febrile convulsions 10:10:00
- Choking 00:08:27
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) 1: Chest compression 00:05:42
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) 2: Rescue breath 00:05:14
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) 00:08:08
- Introduction to Childcare 04:00:00
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) in children 04:33:00
- Button battery chocking in children 02:57:00
- Burns in children 03:46:00
- Electric shock in children 02:42:00
- Nosebleed in children 02:42:00
- Soft tissue injuries in children Unlimited
- Fractures in children 02:21:00
- Dog bite in children 02:36:00
- Insect bites or stings in children 02:50:00
- Drowning in children 03:10:00
- First-aid for bleeding in children 03:29:00
- Seizure in children 03:42:00
- Escape a locked car 14:00:00
- Food poisoning in children 02:49:00
- Childcare theory test 00:20:00